|Start Date||Sunday June 24th, 2012|
To sign up for the tournament:
- Go to www.LetsScrim.com
- Register and create a team.
- As the creator of a team and hence the team captain you can now join tournaments.
- Go to http://letsscrim.com/tournaments.php#tourn
- Click on the tournament you want to join.
- Press join tournament to join the Infinity Qualifier!
- Then join the irc channel on either http://letsscrim.com/events.php or prefered irc-client
- Join with username, teamtag is not necessary but preferable.
- lek0, Main Admin
- ds80240, Admin
- NeverMind, Admin
- 32 Single Elimination
- Tournament will be held on european servers on June 17th, 2012.
- Check-in will start at 16:00CET and the tournament will start one hour after that.
- Players must contact any of the admins to confirm their team.
- Bracket will be displayed on the external URL from tournament information on LetsScrim.com.
- Players must contact their opposing team and arrange a host - Quarter-finals and onward will be hosted by an admin.
- Winners will report results and take a screenshot.
- If a game's results are disputed, tournament admins will check screenshots and determine who advances.
- Bo1 until Semi-finals.
- Bo3 onwards.
- Any violation of Infinity Qualifiers rules may result in game forfeit and future suspension from Infinity Qualifiers and other Infinity or LetsScrim events.
- Any cheating will result in suspension.
- Players may not have stream open in the background when playing.
- When both teams have completed their previous games said teams will have fifteen minutes to enter the game lobby or the game will be forfite after an admins consideration.
- Admins may disqualify teams that delay the Infinity Qualifier due to scheduling conflicts.
- Admins may warn and disqualify players for chat violations, including excessive or abusive insults toward players, observers, or referees.
- There will be sixteen teams advancing to the Infinity Championship #1.
- The winner of each qualifier will advance Infinity Championship #1.
- The other two spots will be filled by the two teams with the highest score after the qualifiers are over.
- The points from each qualifier will vary depending on amount of teams in the Qualifier
- [Point System]
* RO64: 100
* RO32: 300
* RO16: 500
* Fifth Place: 700
* Fourth Place: 800
* Third Place: 900
* Second Place: 1000
- Admins reserve the right to overturn results or award wins based on evidence they see.
- The winner is declared by the victory banner. A screenshot of the victory banner is required if the win becomes contested.
- If there is persisten unplayable lag, players must contact a admin who will decide how to proceed.
- Only one member is required to contact any admin.
- Stand-ins are allowed if reported atleast fifteen minutes before match.
- Stand-ins are required to register and join the team.
- Each team got five minutes pause time, this rule can be overruled by any admin.
- Players are not allowed to resume the game before both teams are ready.
* Password: 'Host choose password'
* Game Mode: Captains Mode
* Server Location: Europe
* Bots: No
* Cheats: No
* Spectators: Yes
* Version: Tournament
- Broadcasters or unassigned players are not allowed - unless they are designates by Infinity admins.
- If a game is played with unofficial broadcasters/unassigned players, game does not count.
- Infinity will designate approved observers/broadcasters who will be allowed to observe and broadcast games.
- Admins are also allowed to be in game.
- If you would like to be an official observer/broadcaster for Infinity, please apply by contacting email@example.com. The more information provide about yourself and casting experience, the better.
Round Format: BO3
First Map: -
Subsequent Maps: Pick from the Map Pool